|Sculptra and Insurance
Apr 28, 2004
Hi, I am considering pursuing treatments with sculptra for lypoatrophy. Since it was just recommended for approval in the U.S., do you suggest waiting or is it safe to trust that doctors are adequately trained in its' use?
Also, is there any news yet as to how Medicare or private insurance will handle payment for this, or is it an out-of pocket expense?
Thanks for your help in this matter.
Response from Dr. Moyle
Sorry, but as I am not a US physician. I am not familiar with insurance problems. Training in Sculptura administration is fairly simple and I would not be concerned if your doctor refered you to a colleague he knew or you found a treater via you local service organisation
viread and lipoatrophy -lipodistrophy
Standard of care for Lypodystrophy/Wasting
- Sore Testicles After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Inverted Condom Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Show Signs Of Std?
- I Have Vaginal Irritation And Blisters
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.