For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Taking Sustiva on a full Stomach

I take Sustiva and noticed that it is recommended to take on a emtpy stomach however my script is to be taken at night because of the drugging side effects. By taking it at night (before bed and with food in my stomach)does this lesson the strength and effects of this med?

Response from Dr. Moyle

Actually, in Europe there is no food recommendation. A fatty meal can modestly increase Sustiva levels. There is no problem with taking you meds as you describe regards

Graeme Moyle

Oxandrin / Fascial wasting