DECA/Testosterone therapy providers

I have been poz for 12 years and am currently undetectable on medication regimen (Kaletra, Viread and Rescriptor), I have been experiencing fat redistribution away from extremeties to stomach and back, I have insisted to my doctor for deca/testostenrone treatment, but he is steadfast that the risks far outweigh the benefits. Is there an MD I can consult with in the Southern California area who could be of assistance for just this issue?

Thank you very much!

Response from Dr. Moyle

We are unable to frovide a recommendation service but you could talk to a local HIV service organisation. That being said, your doctor is giving you the right advice and has managed you HIV very well. Why breach that relationship for something that wont help and might harm?

Kind regards

Graeme Moyle

High insulin and elevated cortisol
cheek "demples"