Apr 26, 2004
Where does the fat go after injected and desolves. Or how does it come out. Main question does it go into the arties and can it cause high chloresterol? Please email me. Thanks so much.
Response from Dr. Moyle
Sorry but I don't understand the question
What exactly are the symptoms of high insulin, insulin resistance and very high normal glucose levels?
High insulin and elevated cortisol
- What Part Of The Body Is Affected By Shingles?
- What If Antibiotics Did Not Clear Up My Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Antibiotics Can Be Used To Cure Chlamydia?
- What Antibiotic Treats Bacterial Vaginitis?
- Type Of Doctor Who Removes Genital Warts
- Treatment Of Chlamydia How Long Before Symptoms Gone
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.