Fat Graft Donations

I'm HIV positive but my boyfriend is negative. I have experienced significant lipoatrophy in my face. We have researched the option of fat grafts, but I don't have enough fat anywhere on my body. He has plenty and is the universal blood type (O-). Is it possible for me to receive fat grafts from him? He's more than happy to donate it if possible. Haven't seen this question addressed in any of the research we've read.

Thanks!

Response from Dr. Moyle

Unfortunately I wouldn't work. Even autologous fat transfer (using your own fat) produces lumpy and short lived results. Rejection of forein tissues is not determined by red blood antigens (blood group) but by the human leucocyte antigens (white cell antigens, HLA) for which no universal donors exist. Please read other postings about fillers such as sculptura and bioalcamid as these are the best options at present Regards

Graeme

Is it lipodystrophy or not
Blood for T cell test taken during glucose tolerance test: could it affect the results of the T cell test?