Apr 15, 2004
You mentioned in a recent answer that Bio-Alcamid is in the process of being approved in the US. Can you give me any more info?
When/where/who/how much/etc. ?
Response from Dr. Moyle
I don't have much more info at present. You may have heard NewFill/Sculptura was recently approved. Bioalcamid are trying to put together a similar package to take to the FDA. Realistically it may be > 1 year. It is available privately via a clinic in Mexico
Zerit + Kaletra vs. Emtriva + Kaletra
Surgery for Facial Wasting
- How Safe Is A Condom Against Hiv?
- If You Are Hiv Positive Should You Abort Your Child?
- How Long After Being Infected Does It Take To Test Positive For Hiv?
- What Types Of Cells Does Hiv Infect And What Kinds Does It Destroy?
- Is The Hiv Quick Test Really Effective?
- Hiv Testing And Donating Blood
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.