Apr 15, 2004
You mentioned in a recent answer that Bio-Alcamid is in the process of being approved in the US. Can you give me any more info?
When/where/who/how much/etc. ?
Response from Dr. Moyle
I don't have much more info at present. You may have heard NewFill/Sculptura was recently approved. Bioalcamid are trying to put together a similar package to take to the FDA. Realistically it may be > 1 year. It is available privately via a clinic in Mexico
Zerit + Kaletra vs. Emtriva + Kaletra
Surgery for Facial Wasting
- Latest Generation Elisa Hiv Test Accuracy
- When Having Sex The Condom Broke Is It Possible For You To Get Hiv From An Infected Person?
- Flatulence And Hiv
- Can You Get Hepatitis C By Swallowing Blood?
- If I Tested Negative But My Partner Is Positive Am I Hiv Positive Also?
- Is There Anyone Who Use Herbs To Treat Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.