Help! My testicles are shrinking!

Dear Experts, First off, I want to thank you for all of your helpful information. I read these questions/answers on a regular basis, and am enlightened continuously! Now, my question: Is there anything I can do to stop or reverse my testicles from shrinking? I have been on several testosterone replacement therapies for many years now, and am currently injection 1mg depo and 1 mg deca per week. I have noticed my testicles have shrunk quite a bit, to the point of looking like a pre-pubescent boy. Is there anything I can do?

Response from Dr. Moyle

Deca and other testosterone therapies make you testis soft and small as the cells that normally produce these hormones go into hibernation. If you stop these agents you testis should 'fluff up' again over the next 6 weeks. Remembering that you may feel a bit tired and have a low libido until you own natural hormone production resumes. Regards Graeme

Weight Gain and Kaletra
Lipodistrophy after one year?