|Alternate causes of lypodystrophy?
Apr 15, 2004
My cheeks seem to have sunken to a degree I find noticeable and alarming (though my wife does not). I came upon your sight and was startled to see the association between sunken cheeks and HIV/AIDS. I was wondering if there were other causes for sunken cheeks not related to HIV/AIDS. As far as I know, I don't have HIV/AIDS. I'm a 15 year smoker, and I lost about 130 lbs two years ago...could those factors be responsible? Thank You, Jim
Response from Dr. Moyle
Sorry but this site is for people with HIV.
Dramatic weight loss can easily lead to changes in facial appearance
PLEASE ANSWER ME !!!
Weight Gain and Kaletra
- What Should You Do If You Think You Have Herpes On Lip?
- What Percentage Of People With Hpv Get Genital Warts?
- What Kind Of Medication Does A Doctor Prescribe For Shingles?
- What Can Can Cause A False Positive Syphilis Test?
- Waiting Time For Chlamydia Test Results
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.