Alternate causes of lypodystrophy?

My cheeks seem to have sunken to a degree I find noticeable and alarming (though my wife does not). I came upon your sight and was startled to see the association between sunken cheeks and HIV/AIDS. I was wondering if there were other causes for sunken cheeks not related to HIV/AIDS. As far as I know, I don't have HIV/AIDS. I'm a 15 year smoker, and I lost about 130 lbs two years ago...could those factors be responsible? Thank You, Jim

Response from Dr. Moyle

Sorry but this site is for people with HIV.

Dramatic weight loss can easily lead to changes in facial appearance

PLEASE ANSWER ME !!!
Weight Gain and Kaletra