switched!

Dear Doctor: After showing your recommendation to my Doctor and making them aware of my concerns regarding facial wasting - they finally switched me to a new regimen. I am not resistant to anything and now this is my third combo in 5 years because of my wishes. Sustiva, Viread and Emtrivia once a day. After discontinuing Combivir (just now) and the Viracept (1 year ago) can I expect no further progression of facial wasting and maybe even some reversal? Please let me know what you think. Sincerely, Jack NY

Response from Dr. Moyle

I think in the first instance the progression will stop but over the next 2 years you should subtly begin to see recovery. My impression is that people notice improvement in the buttocks and legs first.

regards

Graeme Moyle

New fill correction
Zerit vs. Ziagen/Viread