full aids how do I manage now

have been full blown for 4yrs low cd4's and high viral want to know if there is an alternitive to meds? meds are not my friend have tried many different combos none seem to agree with me my doc trys hard but still trys to push meds I want to try an alternitive any info is great thank you

Although there are lots of alternative (integrative) medicine approaches for the treatment of HIV infection, none have been sufficiently validated to be recommended as a viable alternative to traditional HIV meds.

Definition of Wasting
taken off all meds