|full aids how do I manage now
Mar 28, 2004
have been full blown for 4yrs low cd4's and high viral want to know if there is an alternitive to meds? meds are not my friend have tried many different combos none seem to agree with me my doc trys hard but still trys to push meds I want to try an alternitive any info is great thank you
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Although there are lots of alternative (integrative) medicine approaches for the treatment of HIV infection, none have been sufficiently validated to be recommended as a viable alternative to traditional HIV meds.
Definition of Wasting
taken off all meds
- Physical Symptoms Of Hiv After Three Years Exposure
- How Long Do Hiv Seroconversion Symptoms Last?
- Will Kids Catch Genital Warts If Parents Have It?
- What Should You Do If You Think You Have Herpes On Lip?
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
- What Is A Mild Case Of Shingles Without A Rash?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.