|lump in body
Mar 24, 2004
My friend has a lump on his body which is very worrying,it is on his bottom half i don't know how to put this but on his balls could you please advice what are the chances of this being cancer?
Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner
Lumps can be a lot of things. You will want to advise your friend to get to his doctor to get it checked out. Guessing is not good enough.
Question on Lipoatrophy
- Fungal Skin Infections Candidiasis
- Condom Sex Hiv Risk
- When Is A Person With Hiv Most Infectious For Transmission?
- What Are The Possibilities Of Getting Hep C From A Needle Prick?
- Can I Have Lumps Caused By Sculptra Surgically Removed?
- What Effect Does Atripla Tablet Have On Someone Without Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.