|Availability of Bio-Alcamid in US or Canada
Mar 22, 2004
Are there any clinics in Canada using Bio-Alcamid? If so, where. Are there any FDA trials being conducted in the USA with Bio-Alcamid? If so, how does one apply? I would rather not have to travel to Mexico for this treatment if closer alternatives were available. Thank you!
Response from Dr. Moyle
I know a consortium of Doctors in the US is working with the manufacturer to apply for FDA approval. This may be >1 yr away. Until then the clinic in Mexico (see other postings for details) is likely to be you best option
Nucleomaxx & lipoatrophy
- When Can I Return To Work After Shingles?
- What's The Difference Between Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Does A Herpes Blister Look Like?
- Treatment Of Male Partner Bacterial Vaginosis
- What Is The Physical Appearance Of Syphilis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.