|Possible to Reverse Lipoatrophy with STI?
Feb 26, 2004
Has there been any documented success with lipoatrophy reversal afer implementing a STI with good HIV control? Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Response from Dr. Moyle
Very limited data. However, I generally assume that if a drug switch can lead to fat recovery then an STI will do the same job. You will see in this forum, however, anecdotes where evident recovery has not occurred off treatment. Regards Graeme Moyle
Huge abdominal fat
- Does HIV Cause Dry Mouth?
- Does Muscle Ache Mean I Have Hiv?
- Do People Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.