|OIs with high cd4s
Feb 19, 2004
so in europe, if i am hiv positive and have thrush, then i have aids even if my cd4s are in the 800s?
Response from Dr. Moyle
Only if it is esophageal thrush. The same would be true in the US. regards graeme moyle
Question regarding my current meds & lipodystrophy?
Facial wasting and Fuzeon
- Can You Get Hep B From Drinking Out Of An Infected Cup?
- Neuropathy On Upper Inner Thigh
- What Types Of Cells Does Hiv Infect And What Kinds Does It Destroy?
- How Long Should A Person Wait After Intercourse To Get An Hiv Test?
- Can U Have Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Partner And Not Get It?
- How To Raise Cd4 Count?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.