|New- Fill availabilty
Feb 18, 2004
What is the current status of New-Fill approval? Can I obtain it from outside USA & have a doctor administer it here in the states?
Response from Dr. Moyle
My understanding is that there are efforts on-going with the FDA regards approval. I could not comment whether a surgeon in the US would consider administering an unapproved substance but I am led to believe that there are some physicians trained in NewFill administration. Your local patient service organisation may help regards Graeme Moyle
Injectable Silicone for facial wasting
- What Short And Long Term Effects Can Gonorrhea Have?
- What If Your Chlamydia Becomes Drug Resistant?
- What Happens When Gonorrhea Is Treated?
- What Can You Take To Make Chlamydia Go Away?
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
- Things That Get Mistaken For Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.