|Radiance filler is a failure
Feb 16, 2004
Dear doctor please post my comments about the radiace filler. I had radiace injections done in new york about 9 months ago and right after 7 months the area injected begun to return to its original stage. I had paid 2,000 dollars and I was so happy to see the results in my face. They told me this would last 3 to 5 years and it did not last even a year. I am so dissappointent because I can not spend 2,000 dollars each year for something like this.I think they are taking advantage of Hiv people who are looking to do anything to restore their face. Please allow people to post their experince thanks thanks
Response from Dr. Moyle
Thank you for your testimony regards Graeme Moyle
Serostim and Lung
Injectable Silicone for facial wasting
- Hiv Transmission Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bloody Urine After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.