|whom to belive sir?
Feb 5, 2004
dr moyle you do a great job,god bless you and stay well.
my question is whom should we belive,cause there is a conflict on hiv testing here,dr.bob and ryan say 12 weeks test is conclusive,guys at adimeds say 13 weeks test is conclusive and some sya 6 months test is necessary,whom to belive?
regards and respect
a guy from india!!
Response from Dr. Moyle
Over 98% of seroconversions occur within 56 days of exposure. 12 weeks is plenty of time to wait to be through the window period. If you are negative after 12 weeks, you are negative regards Graeme Moyle
Finding A Doctor to prescribe an Anabolic
- Picking Your Nose Risk Of Getting HIV
- Bloody Urine After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.