|Supplements for Lipodystrophy
Feb 5, 2004
Are there any supplements for lipodystrophy, if not, is there anyway to gain the fat lost due to lipodystrophy?
Response from Dr. Moyle
No supplements have been reported to help. There are several studies looking at supplements such as carnitine, co-Q10 and b vitamins but no supportive data as yet. Fta gain has been reported in 3 studies after switch d4T or AZT to abacavir. This at the moment is the only treatment where benefit has been consistently observed regards Graeme Moyle
How to get off Oxandrin
- Itchy Scrotum After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Sperm Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- How Long Does It Take Before Gonorrhea Causes Prostatitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.