MARIJUANA SMOKING

Hello Dr. Moyle,

Regarding your question about wasting. I havent lost any weight, which is strange, but I've noticed that my arms and legs have slowly been loosing the fullness of the muscle tone I had and the cartilage around my joints has sunken in. I am still active. I do eat pretty healthy most of the time, no junk food really and about forgetting the meds, hasen't happened yet I smoke , but I take my meds pretty religiously. I also exercise by roller blading and sit ups and light hand weights at home. I have really only been smoking pot for about 4 years now. I do want to cut back on it, I have been excesively using it. Anyway that was what I meant by wasting. Thank you for answering my question.

Mimi

Response from Dr. Moyle

Thanks for your feed back. keep up the good tablet taking! regards Graeme

lipodystrophy+glucophage
Supplements for Lipodystrophy