Jan 29, 2004
A plastic surgeon in Lisbon - Portugal is willing to treat my lipodystrophie with a Swedish product called "Restyline". I have surfed the web and found very little information about this product. Could you pls tell me your opinion about this product. Greetings Jorge Alves
Response from Dr. Moyle
Dear Jorge It is more widely used as restylane. It is a hyaluronic acid product and has been used in the HIV setting It was approved by the FDA.
Follow up to your advice to have a glucose tolearnce or insulin resistance test
Wasting in Face and Buttox
- Can I Get Hiv If I Touched The Infected Person's Bloody Finger?
- Can I Know If I'm Hiv Positive After 2 Weeks Of Infected?
- Would Trichomoniasis Or Chlamydia Show Up After A Few Years
- Without A Rash How Can A Doctor Determine If You Have Shingles
- Will A Z Pack Get Rid Of Chlamydia?
- What Type Of Specialist To See Regarding Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.