Jan 29, 2004
The classification of defining aids in the united states is a cd4 @ 200 or below , my question is what is the European classification of defining aids thanks, jerry
Response from Dr. Moyle
The same list of opportunistic diseases and tumours but no CD4 criteria. This is because we have universal state coverage in europe. An AIDS diagnosis is required to access many state/government services in the US. I think its called shutting the gate after the horse has bolted regards Graeme Moyle
does smoking marijuana ?
- Loose Stool Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can I Get Hepatitis C From A Bite Wound?
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
- In A Cbc Count What Tells You If You Have An Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.