Abdominal Fat

As of recently my fat accumulation has increased severely. Have been on HGH studies to no avail ,researched Metformin not worth the effort.My testerone is normal with supplement,as well my glucose resistance. I'm really pressed and anxious to try liposuction. Fearful of not finding experienced surgeons on HIV pos. patients. Any suggestions?

Response from Dr. Moyle

Liposuction is not suited to fat inside the abdomen...it only works for grab-able fat under the skin. Things that help the abdominal contour include, as you say, growth hormone, metformin, exercise but cardio and sit ups, and diet (making sure your body mass index is normal, plenty of fibre, maybe lower carbs)I hope this gives some starting points regards Graeme Moyle

NNRTI and NRTI with lipodystrophy
European classification