lipodystophy

Where can I get testosterone gel. I really hate to get injections . I have wasteing in my face legs and arms. My cd4 count are 1200. I am very active person and I need some help. Thanks Danny

Ps This is my first time here and I am thankful I have found you.

Response from Dr. Moyle

Dear danny, you doctor can prescribe androgel if you testosterone is reliably low. It gives a more natural replacement profile than injections and is convenient to use. If you have wasting you can talk to you doctor about changing therapy or, with such hi CD4s, considering a treatment holiday. Let your doc guide you in this regard

Best Wishes Graeme Moyle

serostim needed but problem
sunken cheeks too!