|ANDROGEL USE AND LABS
Jan 16, 2004
DEAR DOC, DISCOVERED THIS SITE RECENTLY AND HAVE FOUNDIT EXTREMELY HELPFUL. I'VE BEEN ON ADROGEL FOR SEVERAL YEARS. I'M GOING TO HAVE MY FREE & TOTAL TESTED. PLEASE TELL ME HOW LONG I SHOULD REFRAIN FROM USE. THANX
Response from Dr. Moyle
it is generally thought, but with limited research to support, that it takes 6 weeks from discontinuation for normal testosterone production to be re-established. Remember that you may feel tired and irritable during that withdrawal period Regards Graeme Moyle
Testosterone Shots Cause Wasting?
- Is Tingling Lips A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Picking Your Nose
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Dried Semen What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.