|ANDROGEL USE AND LABS
Jan 16, 2004
DEAR DOC, DISCOVERED THIS SITE RECENTLY AND HAVE FOUNDIT EXTREMELY HELPFUL. I'VE BEEN ON ADROGEL FOR SEVERAL YEARS. I'M GOING TO HAVE MY FREE & TOTAL TESTED. PLEASE TELL ME HOW LONG I SHOULD REFRAIN FROM USE. THANX
Response from Dr. Moyle
it is generally thought, but with limited research to support, that it takes 6 weeks from discontinuation for normal testosterone production to be re-established. Remember that you may feel tired and irritable during that withdrawal period Regards Graeme Moyle
Testosterone Shots Cause Wasting?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
- What Is The Best Way To Treat Genital Herpes?
- Symptoms Of Advanced Syphilis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.