HBV and lipoatrophy

Dear Doct, thanks for the great job. I'm Hiv+ and Hbv+ . I started therapy 2 yrs ago and in the last few months I noticed some big veins in my arm and legs. I'm on Combivir and Vired. Do you think is the AZT? if yes, what are my options? The fact I', m also hbv+ limits my choices. Thanks, Mike

Response from Dr. Moyle

It's possible that you could be gettinfg fat loss but you would really want to check with your Doc and be sure before considered changing. Obviously for hep B you want to stick with viread and 3TC so replacing the AZT with sustiva is probably the best option. Regrads Graeme Moyle

New Sustiva Guy