|HBV and lipoatrophy
Jan 15, 2004
Dear Doct, thanks for the great job. I'm Hiv+ and Hbv+ . I started therapy 2 yrs ago and in the last few months I noticed some big veins in my arm and legs. I'm on Combivir and Vired. Do you think is the AZT? if yes, what are my options? The fact I', m also hbv+ limits my choices. Thanks, Mike
Response from Dr. Moyle
It's possible that you could be gettinfg fat loss but you would really want to check with your Doc and be sure before considered changing. Obviously for hep B you want to stick with viread and 3TC so replacing the AZT with sustiva is probably the best option. Regrads Graeme Moyle
New Sustiva Guy
- Ear Infection Sign Of HIV Infection
- Is Black Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Bronchitis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Period Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.