Jan 12, 2004
Hey...what does the future hold for nanotechnology.... a cure? mrD
Response from Dr. Moyle
Dear MrD, nanotechnology is in a very primitive state at the present time and hasn't really proved its worth for anything. Let's wait for the area to evolve a bit more before we get our hopes up Regards Graeme Moyle
FACIAL WASTING Recommendations:
- What Type Of Condoms Are The Most Effective In Preventing The Spread Of Hiv?
- Most Common Mode Of Hiv Transmission
- Why Does A Women Have A Greater Chance Of Getting Hiv When Engaging In Vaginal Intercourse?
- Single Black Men Hiv Positive
- Long Term Survivors Of Hiv Not On Medication
- Hiv Test Lab Results
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.