Nandrolone gel

Is there such a thing as nandrolone gel? I know Androgel manufactured by Unimed, but I hear than nandrolone has a better anabolic/androgenic ratio profile. Is this appropriate course of treatment for HIV?

Response from Dr. Moyle

No, to my knowledge Nandrolone is given only as injections. Androgel is a testosterone replacement and is appropriate for use in men wit persistently low testosterone and associated symptoms. Nandrolone is an anabolic steroid approved for the treatment of anemia. Related anabolic agents are aproved for use in HIV wasting but should be considered very carefully with regards to advantages and disadvantages before using. My general view is that there are more disadvantages to anabolics than advantages for the majority of individuals. I hope this helps Regards Graeme

saquinavir with abacavir?
FACIAL WASTING Recommendations: