The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Lipodystrophy and WastingLipodystrophy and Wasting
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Jan 8, 2004

Hi Dr.Moyle-just a quick question.I read with interest the letter from the guy who got his face back with Bioalcamid-posted on Jan.4. The email address he listed is not letting me get through to him to ask questions. Can you post a note asking for the correct address or maybe you have it.I would appreciate it. thank you Paul from Astoria,OR 1-5-04

Response from Dr. Moyle

Dear Paul, Unfortunately the system here doesn't seem to allow that to be done. It may be bast to investigate access via you local HIV service organisation. I know there is a service in Mexico, just over the US border, run by a US trained physician but don't know any other detials of access in the US sorry not to be more helpful regards Graeme Moyle


change of meds
Do I have hypogonadism?

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint