Bioalcamid

Hi Dr.Moyle-just a quick question.I read with interest the letter from the guy who got his face back with Bioalcamid-posted on Jan.4. The email address he listed is not letting me get through to him to ask questions. Can you post a note asking for the correct address or maybe you have it.I would appreciate it. thank you Paul from Astoria,OR 1-5-04

Response from Dr. Moyle

Dear Paul, Unfortunately the system here doesn't seem to allow that to be done. It may be bast to investigate access via you local HIV service organisation. I know there is a service in Mexico, just over the US border, run by a US trained physician but don't know any other detials of access in the US sorry not to be more helpful regards Graeme Moyle

Try: jj_mcmillen@yahoo.com

change of meds
Do I have hypogonadism?