Advice (Bioalcamid in the UK)

Dear Dr Moyle,

Are there any hiv clinics in the UK that are offering Bio Alcamid as a treatment trial in the UK for facial wasting, now or in the near futre. Many thanks. Mark

Response from Dr. Moyle

Dear Mark, Not to my knowledge. Its all private at present. The disadvantage of Bioalchamid is that it requires a more complex local anaesthesia than Newfill so at the moment cannot be given by nurses. There are however, some doctors being trained in its administration so there should be a some NHS service in the future. If you want to get it done privately contact Cloverleaf, the UK distributor, the product manager there Matt Clegg should know where you can get it Regards Graeme Moyle

growth hormone dangerous for me?
change of meds