growth hormone dangerous for me?

I'm HIV positive and have chronic swollen parotid glands. I also have mild wasting of the lean tissues in my body. Is it unwise for me to use human growth hormone? I see in one response you tell the person that hgh can be dangerous in people with pre-existing cancers, but what about people with chronic swollen glands?

Response from Dr. Moyle

GH should not be used by people with cancers but swollen glands are ok. The parotids are salivary glands that will not be affected by GH. Some people report their lymph nodes are a little more tender when on GH but this respolves after completeing the GH course Regards Graeme Moyle

a silly question
Advice (Bioalcamid in the UK)