a silly question

hi dr moyle, happy new year, have you ever seen anyone anyone test negative at a year and then test positive with out any other risks, and how long would it be till you see wasting syndrome or weight loss in a some one with hiv thanks in advance ian

Response from Dr. Moyle

Dear Ian, most data on seroconversion suggest upwards of 98% of folks have antibodies withing 60 days of HIV exposure. Delays of 1 years havenot to my knowledge been reliably reported. As HIV diseasecan progress fast (<2-3 years after acquisition) or slow/never the average time to an event is somewhat uninformative. Suffice to say wasting could occur anytime in the course of HIV infection and is most common in persons with lower (<200) CD4 counts Regards Graeme Moyle

I got my face back with BioAlcamid
growth hormone dangerous for me?