I got my face back with BioAlcamid

I hope you will post this as I am elated with the results.

I have to tell everyone about my experience that has been truly a miracle for me. I recently had my second treatment of BioAlcamid for my facial wasting which was quite severe. BioAlcamid is a permanent replacement which makes its more suitable than many other products like Nufill that must be replaced frequently. It involves injecting a bio-polymer that is 97 water into your skin to replace the soft tissue loss. Your body encapsulates the product and it is unique because it can be adjusted or removed if necessary. The procedure is affordable in my opinion, doesn't take a large number of procedures, and it actually works. (many other products don't)

The physicians were very compassionate and to my knowledge have done significantly more HIV facial wasting patients than any other clinic in North America. I have a number of friends that have tried other products and have been disappointed and left with a much lighter wallet. A friend who does HIV research recommended it to me because he had it done almost two years ago and still looks great! He had access to all the info of products available around the world and this is what he chose for his own face.

I just had my first holiday season in many years that I didn't run away from the cameras when they appeared. I now look in the mirror and don't cringe. I no longer have to blow out my face to shave and the ulcers inside my mouth from brushing my teeth have all healed. I don't want to commercialize this web-site by putting all the clinics info up here but, if you want to see a couple of pics from my before and immediately after the second treatment, send me an e-mail at jjmcmillen@houston.rr.com. I am SO excited about my transformation that I also don't mind answering a few questions on the phone should you like to do so.

It is great walking into a room and not having this disease announce itself before I even speak.

Here's to a better looking 2004 for all of us!

Response from Dr. Moyle

That's great news. Thanks for your testimony Graeme

Bioalcimed
a silly question