buffalo hump

This is not really a question, but more an observation. For the past month, I have been using Testosterone gel 2x/day on my buffalo hump and have been having a body massage approx. every 10 days (with emphasis on breaking down the fats on the hump) and I must say I am VERY PLEASED with the marked improvement! My hump has gone down remarkably, and it has spared me from having liposuction, which I was already seriously considering. For anyone out there with the same problem, my suggestion is to try this first before plunking down 4,000 for a lipo. (By the way, I am female, 43 yrs., 5'4", 135 lbs, and live a healthy lifestyle)

Response from Dr. Moyle

Thanks for your testimony. One word of caution is that testosterone in femailes needs to be used with care to avoid masculinising effects like hair growth. Some women also note an increased appetite weight (including muscle gain), mood swings and increased sex drive. This being said I use testosterone from time to time and have seen beneficial effects in many of the women who have taken it. Regards Graeme Moyle

Sequelae of AIDS
Bioalcimed