|Sequelae of AIDS
Jan 2, 2004
A friend of mine (he's also a physician) died "suddenly" at his house. The official cause of death is "SEQUELAE OF AIDS". What exactly does this mean?
Response from Dr. Moyle
A sequelae is another way of saying 'as a consequence of' or 'from complications of' Regards Graeme Moyle
- Tingling Lips Sign Of Seroconversion
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Chills After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sinus Infection After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.