|Sequelae of AIDS
Jan 2, 2004
A friend of mine (he's also a physician) died "suddenly" at his house. The official cause of death is "SEQUELAE OF AIDS". What exactly does this mean?
Response from Dr. Moyle
A sequelae is another way of saying 'as a consequence of' or 'from complications of' Regards Graeme Moyle
- When Would Know If You Have Herpes After Coming In Contact?
- What Specialists Treat Shingles Disease?
- What If You Are Not Cured After Taking Bacterial Vaginosis Medications?
- Treating Late Stage Gonorrhea
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- Is Tea Tree Oil For Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.