albumin for wasting?

This article discusses infusion of albumin to combat wasting. Is this at all effective? I will try anything to fix this wasting. Please tell me what you think of this form of treatment.

http://www1.va.gov/resdev/highlights/pr_12_9_01_wasting_syndrome.cfm

Response from Dr. Moyle

This describes a mechanism of wasting rather than a treatment. Both HIV wasting and lipoatrophy seem related to TNF but thus far studies of TNF blockers have not been investigated, in part because these drugs are very expensive and need injections to administer. In the past there were also concernes regards risk of TB during anti-TNF therapy. The study is interesting but sadly not of immediate applicability. Regards Graeme Moyle

is there really any hope for lipo?
Fatigue with low testosterone