|lyposuction on adiposis dolarosa
Jan 1, 2004
Have any plastic surgeons had success with lyposuction on Dercum's Disease (adiposis dolarosa) in abdominal area?
Response from Dr. Moyle
Liposuction has been used for lacal fat deposits but is currently not practical for visceral (i.e. intra abdominal) fat(see DeFranzo AJ, Hall JH Jr, Herring SM. Adiposis dolorosa (Dercum's disease): liposuction as an effective form of treatment.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1990 Feb;85(2):289-92)
Regards Graeme Moyle
rhGH approved for what exactly?
is there really any hope for lipo?
- Do People Catch HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Aching After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Hands After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Needle Stick Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.