rhGH approved for what exactly?

"Moyle et al JAIDS January 2004 for details of a >700 HAART treated patient 2 dose vs. placebo study in wasting)....this study led to a change in the licence for GH in the US."

This trial was conducted by doctors, not bodybuilders or even certified fitness trainers. The "lean mass" gains measured DID NOT INCLUDE SKELETAL MUSCLE. By lean mass, that study was referring to any gains besides fat which means that water retention, muscle connective tissue and bone were what was considered "lean body mass." Will you address that, Mr. Moyle? Have you anything to say about that? Or will your answer once again reflect a total lack of knowledge of the human body? And by the way, anabolic therapies are MUCH LESS associated with cancer and diabetes than is rhGH. Anabolics simply inflate cells with nitrogen, while GH actually births new cells - and if there is a hidden existing cancer, GH has the ability to grow that cancer via rapidly dividing cell activity. How do I know this? From talking to "drug dealers" in my gym who know hundreds upon hundreds of professional body builders who have used themselves as guinea pigs and represent the real data with their personal stories - something MUCH more substantial than what Sorono has paid you and your colleagues to do with those disgraceful trials - those trials (again) only demonstrated that in overdoses, rhGH causes water retention, bone growth, and muscle connective tissue growth. Is that what these patients asked for? I doubt it. YOU are the one who needs to smarten up, because you seem to think that people are stupid and won't catch on to your shifty behavior.

Response from Dr. Moyle

Yes, I generally prefer data generated by doctors and patient volunteers and scruitinised by the FDA and other independent regulators. The study endpoint, as you have evidently not read the paper, was physical performance as measured by cycle ergometry. After growth hormone treatment participants had significant improvements relative to baseline and to placebo in ther performance of a physical activity. If they were just carrying extra water they would be expected to do worse. I suggest you view the link below for FDA approved details. There was not an excess of cancers reported in this study and the FDA carefully monitors reports of cancers on GH. People who have had cancers or diabetes should not use GH. Of note an excess of cancers has been reported in anabolic users...liver, prostate and testicular, as well as an increase in heart disease, mental health disorders and risks for liver disease (as an example see Parssinen M, Seppala T.Steroid use and long-term health risks in former athletes.Sports Med. 2002;32(2):83-94.) Perhaps before wasting time on this site in the future and providing childish jibes at the people who spend time helping the many visitors to this site, you get your facts straight and keep you vested interests out. Regards Graeme Moyle

acupuncture
lyposuction on adiposis dolarosa