Dec 31, 2003
my male friend is hiv+ and way way too skinny..does that mean he is really sick...i am also poz and my tcells are at 986 so i am worried about sex with this man..i havent yet but am curious...why is he so so skinny..
Response from Dr. Moyle
I am sure you wouldn't want people speculating on your health. If he is a friend you should express your concern and support him if he needs help. Some folks are naturally skinny. Whatever you decide to do, do it safely Regards Graeme Moyle
Is it Lipodistrophy?
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Over The Counter Antibiotics For Std
- Stomach Pain And Heavy Discharge
- CUTS ON HAND AND BLOOD CONTACT HIV RISK
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.