Is it Lipodistrophy?

I havent taken a HIV test yet but im scared and think i may have it. I have noticed a changed in my butt, it used to be very big and firm and now it looks smaller, it looks kind of flabby and the sides come in a little, my thighs and my calves look smaller, my calves feel like they are wasting when i make a muscle i can see indents in the muscle where is seems to be just wasting away. I always get pains in my legs, not sharp pains but pains like they are very exausted even when i havent been doing anything. I dont know if my body is just changing because im getting older, im 17 now, or if im paranoid and looking for changes, please help! what do you think it could be?

Response from Dr. Moyle

Its isn't lipodystrophy. It sounds like you need to exercise more and worry less. Please go an get yourself tested if you have been at risk and avoid putting yourself and others at risk in the future. Regards Graeme Moyle

Medicaid stopped my Serostim
too skinny