|protein in urine
Dec 31, 2003
Hi Dr. Moyle
Is there a test that can detect protein in urine? Is protein in urine a sign of wasting?
Response from Dr. Moyle
The are simple 'dipstick' tests for protein in urine that can be dome in your doctor's office. It is not a sign of wasting. Most often it is linked with urine infections, less commonly with kidney or bladder problems Regards Graeme Moyle
My stomach has become humungous!
Getting rid of my 'pot belly'
- Hepatitis And Protein In Urine
- Hairy Tongue After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Blood Splash Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Shingles After Touching Open Wound Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.