"bulging vein" on forehead.

A recent question was asked about the appearance of a vein on the forehead. You indicated that the artery will "pulse". I also have a "bulging vein" on my forehead and am wondering what the cause is, or if it is what you are refering to. It does not "pulse" but no one seems to have an explanation. Are the meds are causing this? Thanks

Response from Dr. Moyle

I doubt this drug related. Vein prominence in the forehead is a common 'normal' observation as one ages although it may be more evident if there is some fat loss in that area. I suggest just showing it to your doctor next time regards Graeme Moyle

Lipoatrophy & Plastic Surgery
FAT LOSS (please reply)