|"bulging vein" on forehead.
Dec 31, 2003
A recent question was asked about the appearance of a vein on the forehead. You indicated that the artery will "pulse". I also have a "bulging vein" on my forehead and am wondering what the cause is, or if it is what you are refering to. It does not "pulse" but no one seems to have an explanation. Are the meds are causing this? Thanks
Response from Dr. Moyle
I doubt this drug related. Vein prominence in the forehead is a common 'normal' observation as one ages although it may be more evident if there is some fat loss in that area. I suggest just showing it to your doctor next time regards Graeme Moyle
Lipoatrophy & Plastic Surgery
FAT LOSS (please reply)
- Dry Mouth After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Sharing Vibrators Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Fisting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.