sores or bumps on head and nostrils

My father has been diagnosed with HIV. He is in custody of the department of corrections and the department has been no help to our questions and my family and I are not very educated when it comes to HIV.Well tomy point, my father has wrote us and said he has these sores or bumps on the back of his head and in his nostrils, would you know what they are or what are the cause of these sores?

Response from Dr. Moyle

Its always hard to make judgements about skin things over the internet...seeing them is most helpful in the diagnosis so he should be seen by the services doctor. It might just be head lice or a skin infection. Bumps on the head are not realy characteristic if HIV so most likely it is something the correctional services doctor can deal with. Regards Graeme Moyle

Side-Effects -Time for Change and New Decisions.
Meds for lipodystrophy