Request

Dear Dr. Moyle:

Im writing to invite you to participate in the AIDS Webpage that Prous Science is developing for MSD Latin America.

Prous Science (www.prous.com), headquartered in Barcelona with subsidiaries in Philadelphia, Tokyo and Buenos Aires, is a broad-scope international company whose core business is information and communication products and services in medicine and the life sciences. The company has been providing information and information services on drug R&D and clinical medicine since 1958. The company's information solutions, known for the accuracy and high quality of their content, have become industry standards.

The AIDS Web-page provides information as Clinical Cases, Original Articles, Congress Reports, etc. We would like to invite you to participate in a Clinical Case. We are paying UD 250 for each one. If you agree, we would send you by e-mail some topics focused on interesting or controversial aspects of the disease.

Thanks for your kindly attention.

Fernando Diz Prous Science Latin American Office Av. Cabildo 2720 0054-11-7872244 Buenos Aires Argentina

Response from Dr. Moyle

Please let me knw your email via this forum (or if you know it contact me directly) and I will contact you off line Regards Graeme

Weight Loss vs taking Medications
Looking for an educated guess