|Is Organic Silicium working well on patients face implants?
Dec 18, 2003
A HIV negative friend of mine is having face implants of Organic Silicium, I want to know if there is any experience in HIV+ patients, with this product?
Response from Dr. Moyle
I have no person experience with this and have not seen trials data presented in HIV+ Try www.facialwasting.org regrads Graeme Moyle
Wasting and lipotrophy timeframe
- Hiv Risk From Blood Spatter In Eyes
- What Are Some Symptoms Associated With Acute Phase Hiv Infection?
- I Am Hiv Positive But No Symptoms
- Low Neutrophils Count And Hiv Symptoms
- How Soon Dry Cough Develops In Newly Hiv Positive Person?
- How Long After Exposure Does It Take Hiv To Show Up In Blood Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.