|Is Organic Silicium working well on patients face implants?
Dec 18, 2003
A HIV negative friend of mine is having face implants of Organic Silicium, I want to know if there is any experience in HIV+ patients, with this product?
Response from Dr. Moyle
I have no person experience with this and have not seen trials data presented in HIV+ Try www.facialwasting.org regrads Graeme Moyle
Wasting and lipotrophy timeframe
- Can You Get Hiv From Toilets?
- How Long For Hiv To Turn Into Aids Without Treatment?
- Can You Be Stabbed With Hiv Aids In Needles?
- Why Can't You Have Sex After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- What Will Happen If You Have Sex While Having Hpv?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.