Dec 18, 2003
can hiv cause heart problems@
Response from Dr. Moyle
Yes. HIV related myopathy can rarely affect the heart (mainly seen in kids) and treatments such as AZT have also been associated with cardiomyopathy. More recently, association has been demonstrated between the number of years on HIV treatments and risk of having a heart attack. The message here is look after your heart if you have HIV by stopping smoking, exercising and eating a heart healthy diet Regards Graeme Moyle
Aids mal nutriton syndrom and ulcerated colitus
- Does Pain In Penis Mean I Have Hiv?
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Getting Scratched Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.