Dec 18, 2003
is it possible for a person to have facial waisting within 2 year of being infected?
Response from Dr. Moyle
All things are possible! Some people do have rapid progression of HIV after acquisition and so fall sick within a year or two of becoming HIV+. Regards Graeme Moyle
COMBO SUGGESTION PLS
- When They Do The Hiv Blood Test Do They Also Check For Herpes?
- What Is The Causative Agent Of Shingles?
- What Does It Mean To Have A Positive Hpv Blood Test?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They Are Drying Up?
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
- Symptoms Of Advanced Syphilis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.