Wasting Reversal?

My partner has suffered facial wasting while on Zerit. The Doctor just changed the meds, he is now taking Viracept(250g)/Ziagen(300mg)/Videx(400mg). Can you tell me if the Ziagen is expected to prevent this wasting and if so, will there be any reversing of the wasting? Pos. since 95 Tcell 180/viral load undetectable for years.

Response from Dr. Moyle

Several studies have indicated that fat recovery occurs after this switch. However, it may take several years for the facial appearance to be meaningfully restored. Regards Graeme Moyle

drug holiday
COMBO SUGGESTION PLS