veins appearing in eye brow area

Lately I have noticed small veins around my eyebrows. The veins are on the far side of my brows--further from the nose and other brow and more towards the ears. (Hope this explanation of the location makes sense to you.) I became positive sometime in past year and a half, but already wsith a high vl and lowest tcell of 250. I started meds 6 weeks ago. I did not see any unusual wasting in cheek area of my face. To explain, I did have a bit of sun damage wasting in my cheeks which I had filled a bit with bio-alchemed to erase deep lines, etc. But it was not hiv wasting in my cheeks.

Could these veins in the eyebrow area be from hiv? Is that a common are for veins to appear? I am not sure if the appearance of these veins is new, but I think so. Thanks for any help you can give.

Response from Dr. Moyle

I've not seen this as manifestation of HIV or wasting, unless you mean a more obvious artery (it will pulse) in the temple area. Next time you see your Doctor ask hime to check it out regards Graeme

skinny legs and arms. help!!
drug holiday